Is it time to look for a kids' dentist for your little one?
It’s important to find a team of gentle, compassionate professionals that your child can come to know and trust. Experience has taught us that if a child isn’t comfortable with the people around them, their visit is likely to be less positive.
At Fleeman Family Dental, we focus on creating a fun environment that your kids will find comfortable to ease any fears they may have.
We can accommodate your child as their needs change, and there are several procedures we may recommend:
- Preventive dental cleanings that allow us to make sure your child’s teeth are as clean and healthy as possible.
- Fluoride treatments and sealants to strengthen your child’s teeth and help protect them from bacteria and cavities
- Tooth-colored fillings to remove decay and restore the tooth.
- Extractions as a last-resort procedure if your child’s tooth is too decayed to be saved with a crown or filling.
- Stainless steel crowns to protect severely damaged baby teeth and avoid the need for extraction.
- Digital x-rays every six months for kids who are at high risk for tooth decay; children with a low risk for decay require less frequent x-rays.
- Customized protective mouth guards for kids who play sports
Call us at 501-354-1305 to get your kid's scheduled for a fun-filled dental experience!